Ok so I’m stating now this is going to be a weekly thing and here be give (with the boss man pumishtion) the right to kick my butt if I start slacking off again! I really like doing it and I just need to bluck up the courage and asked people if they want to paly! So that is just what I did! (as my nana used to say you don’t get, if you don’t ask!)
So after being really bold (very un- pixie-like) I ask the wonderful Floss (Floss does life ), from the awesome ProudToBeKinky Podcast, run by herself and her partner, Bakji. I loving listening to their Podcast , so much so it has become my Monday morning ironing podcast that I listen to with my Great Aunty May . Who I add, loves it , thinks floss is a sweetie and Bakji is a dirty little sod, so I highly recommend giving them a listen!
So here it is,
1) Dom/ Sub or Switch, discus? (Babe) Switch! I came to the kink scene thinking I was submissive, I assumed sexual submissive equals D/s submissive. I eventually discovered I was more of a bottom and had a far more light-hearted and playful approach to D/s tha what I initially thought would be my approach. I had some unfortunate encounters when I first tried Topping though and decided it wasn’t for me, despite Bakji being openly switchy when we met. Overtime I became more and more curious about his submissive side, and with his support and encouragement my journey in FemDom was born and I’ve got to be honest, I absolutely love it. FemDom has allowed me to explore so much of myself, in ways I never could have imagined. In the right moment though I do still love a good subby session, so yep, definitely a Switchy Kinkster.
2) What or who is your nemeses? (Pixie) Right now? Futomomo’s. So a rope tie where you bend your knee so your heel is firmly against your buttock, calf firmly against your thigh and then you tie rope around them so they are tied into one little stumpy leg. They are so versatile and not actually difficult, but for some reason my brain hates all the ones I know how to tie and I’m never happy with them.
3) Describe your vanilla self in 5 words and your kinky self in 5 words? (Kitten) Oooh this is a good one. I totally want to steal this for the quickfire questions we do on the podcast. Although now I’ve answered it I realise it’s a really, really hard question.
Vanilla me in five words would be, Mother – Nurturing – Resilient – Deep Thinker – Worrier
Kinky me in Five words would be, Switch – Sadomasochist – Tease – Sensualist – RopeLover
4) If you could have one magic spell, what would it be and why? (Little bear) Magic cleaning like Mary Poppins had. I would love to just be able to just make everything clean and and tidy with minimal effort.
5) What would you do and not do for 5 million £? (All) I wouldn’t do anything that might cause me permanent, life changing bodily harm, anything that would put others in danger, anything that could potentially remove me from my child, or anything that would hurt or harm anyone I love. I would however do most things that don’t come under that category. Money talks for sure, and I am under no illusion that a huge sum of money like that could persuade me to do all sorts of things. What I’d really like to do for £5 million is become a Latex Queen with many Latex minions. This must include a crown and a throne.
6) Who is your favourite writer and why? (Little bear) Ooh tough one. Well mad props have to go to J.K Rowling, purely for the fact I am NEVER bored of Harry Potter. I also read her writing as Robert Galbraith and they’re pretty good too. I haven’t read all his stuff but I think Stephen King is an incredibly skilled writer. Also for fun easy reads I enjoy Linwood Barclay and Cecelia Ahern. When I’m feeling a little more kooky with high brain power I really enjoy Haruki Murakami.
7) Top 3 boy crushes and top 3 girl crushes? (Kitten) I’m going to go for celebrity crushes, just in case a real life crush reads this, I’m not that brave.
Boy Crushes – Kit Harrington – Nick Frost – The Rock (although I think we’re officially meant to call him Dwayne Johnson these days)
Girl Crushes – Ruby Rose (although she makes me hot whatever gender she presents as) – Ashley Graham – Kat Von D
8) What do you do for none kinky fun? (Pixie) Well most of my non-kinky fun happens with my little boy who is 5. We like going to the cinema, going to build-a-bear and lots of going to the park. When I’m on my own without a small human or a Bakji, I like to listen to audiobooks and I don’t watch much TV, but I have recently enjoyed the latest season of Game of Thrones, I also like Masterchef and the Great British Bake Off but we will have to see if I still like that now it’s moved to Channel 4.
9) What is the most embarrassing sex thing to happen to you? (Babe) Hmm … well it takes a fair bit to embarrass me. But earlier in the year Bakji and I were house-sitting for my Dad and his partner. They were due back at 6pm, so at about midday we started a sexy session. We’d brought over our repurposed gym bench that we use to restrain Bakji to and everything. We’d just finished a pretty intense scene, whips, restraints, lube and clothes everywhere … oh and cameras, because we are perverts who film ourselves. When Bakji went to get changed and noticed figured at the door. They had come back 4 hours early without warning. I answered the door and managed to convey we needed some time to gather ourselves together. Luckily I am totally open with my Dad, and him and his girlfriend thought it was hilarious. It was however mildly embarrassing.
10) 5 Places you want to go, but have never been? (all) Harry Potter Studio Tour – Italy, specifically Rome and Vatican City – Mexico – The Ice Hotel in Sweden – So many Kink & Fetish conventions across the world.
Silly question from Little bear:
Who is you favouriting harry potter character? I can only pick one favourite? OMG! That’s like asking a Mother to pick her favourite child, lol. I do love Hermione, I think she is really badass character. Smart, strong, brave and even rebellious but in all the right ways. She always picked just the right moment to reveal how totally kickass she was. I always enjoyed that about her.
Do you have a magic wand? No!! But I want one so bad! One day! I need a wand suitable for a Slytherin, as that’s the house I got sorted into. Apparently my wand would be Laurel Wood with a Pheonix feather core.
What super power would you like? Time travel. Or the ability to stop time.
Are you for or against pop tarts? For, but they have to be very specific flavours. I like chocolatey ones, not so keen on the fruit ones. Although when I was with my ex still we used to have cookies and cream pop tarts sometimes and they were amazing.
Best bubble bath, ever? I love things from the Body Shop, which is a really rare treat. I like things that smell fruity and they cater really well to that. I also really like the Sanctuary Spa products from Boots. We don’t have a bath at the minute though, only a shower. So I usually just try and buy a nice shower gel instead.
I have to say a massive thank you to floss for answering little bears questions , it made her dance round the living room in just her panties!
Pixie x x x x