So today on are submissive advent calendar Words of wisdom that we have been given, found , or stumbled upon in are journey through life or in submission. how they have inspired us and stayed with us over time. The were 2 activities to day. The first was to sit and spend 5 minutes thinking of all the wise words you have received over the years. thinking about how the effect you and why they have stuck with you. The second was to take these wise words and turn them in to a holly bundle Christmas decoration. As much as I wanted to make the holly bundles , we have had a really busy day . We all went to mass , went a bought the last bits of are Christmas decorations , had a Lego building marathon , homework and babies to care for, so we did the first.
It was actually a really awesome way to spend 15 minutes of quiet time. I got to sit with a cup of tea, reflecting on the past and how it has shaped me as a submissive. we as a family , well us girls chose to kind of build on the idea , by listing them and chatting about while we cooked dinner. what was amazing , well I think was how we all had listed advice that we had got from each other and how they had affect us!
some of the words of wisdom I listed.
- breath , just breath. keep moving forward, take baby steps if you have to but just keep moving, and just breath.
- What make you weird and different , is you greatest strength.
- in submission I find power.
- It’s ok to not be ok all of the time.
- The is nothing wrong with a good girl having a naughty side.
- Love should never hurt , unless you want it to.
- Don’t let the bastards grind you down.
- Never under-estimate the power of a coy smile and shy eyes.
Well that was todays, cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!
Pixie x x x x