So up this week on are little question time is the one and only Candysnatch Reviews.. A Sex toy reviewer, who is epic in her body positive stance , blogger, sexy vixen , who little bear keeps saying she wants to be like her! I highly recommend poping over to her site or following her on twitter @Candysnatchrewviews. so here we are and hope you enjoy!
Question time with the girls…. And Candy snatch review.
1. Sub, Dom, Switch, Discus? (Babe) I personally am a switch. I’m very happy playing on either side of this fence but in the last few years I’ve found myself leaning slightly towards a submissive persuasion. Definitely falling into a bratty little role more and more. That said I love to play Goddess and be worshipped. I guess I’m spoilt and just want the best of both.
2. Do you have any favourite kinks and if so what are they? (Kitten) oh god I have so many lol! I love to be restrained that’s probably my favourite kink. I love sex in public, the thrill of the risk drives me crazy. I love a bit of role play too. It’s great to be able to just go crazy in a scene and be something or someone you’re not. Pure fantasy play.
3. If you could visit any place, where would it be and why? (mouse) Erm, I’ve always wanted to visit Italy. It’s not somewhere I’ve been yet but I’d love to visit Rome and see all the art and architecture. Despite not being at all religious I’d love to see The Vatican. Fuck knows why lol.
4. What is the best burger in the world and why? (little bear) I’m actually a vegetarian lol. So this is quite a hard one for me. But there’s a 50s style diner where I live called The Hot Rod Diner and they make a bloody amazing veggie stacked burger. I have it with sweet potato fries and a raspberry milkshake.
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why? (All) oh this is a hard one. I’d go with my former manager. She taught me how to be a strong manager and the importance of consistency and reliability. Someone recently told me I remind them of her before they knew I worked for her and it was a huge compliment. Other wise my two best friends. One male… one female and they influence almost everything I do. I’d be lost without them.
6. What are the first 5 things you do in the morning? (little bear) ok so without doubt first thing I do is check my phone and answer emails before I’ve even left the bed. I work with an American company as a writer and so often wake up to time difference emails. Second I spend some time cuddling my dogs who go mental as soon as I’m up and about. Thirdly straight into the bathroom to wash and brush up. Fourth would be dressed/hair/makeup my vanity knows no bounds and I always have a full face of make up even for work. Fifth would be get my kids up before I leave for work and spend a very brief amount of time checking what they need for the day. Then out the door!
7. What is your favourite room in your house and why? (Mouse) my bedroom. I recently decorated it and I spent ages picking everything out so it’s finally the room of my dreams. A pretty little 50s style boudoir full of lingerie and pin up girls. It’s my favourite place in the world.
8. What does your working week look like? (Kitten) My working week is busy busy busy. Outside of running my site I’m second chef in a busy care home. 4 days a week I’m up at 5 and out the door by half 6. I spend 8 hours running around my kitchen like a thing possessed and then come home by 3 ready to greet my girls home and be mum. Around my 4 chefing days I also schedule 2 full days for the blog and reviewing and regularly fit freelancing in after kitchen shifts. It’s not unusual for me to work 12 hour days and sometimes 10 days on a run.
9. Do you like to cook and what type of food do you like? (Babe) Given my occupation I obviously cook loads. My favourite aspect is baking and when I get a rare day off I’m often found baking. Particularly at Christmas when I bake for family and friends too.
10. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why? I would have to say I’d love the power to talk to animals just so I could talk to my dogs. Hahaha I talk to them anyway but it would be lovely to know what they’re thinking.
Silly Questions from little bear.
What is the best breakfast cereal in the world? Crunchy nut cornflakes!
Where in the world would you live if you could live anywhere and why? Somewhere hot and beautiful. I was recently seriously tempted to move to Majorca! I’d love to be able to walk on white sands on my days off.
Leather, Latex, or silk? Latex! I love Latex so much the feeling is incredible.
Castle, palace, or mansion? Palace. I’m far too much of a princess for either of the others.
What is your favourite colour? PINK! Every day of the week.
Pixie x x x x