So I was meant to be sitting down and confessing to my sins , and I will , but something happened when maîtriser was handing out punishment and telling why I was getting punishment. I disagreed with him on a couple of points, and he actually stopped, thought about what I said, and agreed with me. Now to a lot of you this would sound like I was being blushy and naughty for not just taking my punishment and that maîtriser should have just stamped down on my disagreement . But we roll a little different here in the Beaulac household. I do what I’m asked , without hesitation 95% of the time, no really I do. But I also have the right to ask questions if I want or need to and I am allowed to disagree with maîtriser and point out why I disagree. As long as I do it politely and respectfully . Most of the time , when I disagree with something we will sit down and talk about it, and nine times out ten , I see that I’ve got it all ass about tit. (no I really do!) But this time , well I got it right , and an apologue from maîtriser, and he never says sorry unless he means it!
But back to the fessing up part, So here goes again…..
- I went out without a coat on and got court in the rain.
- wore the wrong shoes out, getting wet feet in the rain and blisters.
- I forgot to do BG levels 5 times in a week.
- I refused Pain meds , when I needed them.
- I refused sleep meds, When I needed them.
- I exceed my step count by 1800 steps 4 days in a row.
- I stayed up past my bed 3 days in a row.
- I allowed my sister to speak to me in a rude and aggressive manner.
- I listen to my mother and took what she said to heart.
- I forgot to write in my diary 2 days in a row.
My punishment for these rule breaks are as follows:
- Kitten will be testing my BG level 3 times a day for next week.
- I will wear what ever maîtriser tells to, without questions for the next week.
- I have to Keep a food diary , on top of my normal diary for the next week.
- My bedtime is moved to 9.30 instead of 11pm for the next week.
- CNC is inforced for the next week.
- I will do a daily mantra and extra mindfulness for the next week.
The points I disagreed with were:
I allowed my father in the house without maîtriser being home. – Yes I did allow him in the house , but aunty may was here , the weather was very bad and he was locked out of his flat, meaning he could have got hurt. I also phoned maîtriser as soon as I could and asked aunty may and uncle fred to stay till you came home to take my daddy home. – It was agreed that these were fair points and that I missed out punishment for this rule break.
I did not eat all my meals and snacks on 3 days in a row. – I disagree with as I have been on very strong antibiotics and they have been making me really sick and tired. I skip snack and ate a little less , so I would not be sick and kept my medication down. – it was agreed that this was a fair point, but I should have asked for antisickness medication. So Although I should have told someone, maîtriser that he understood that I was feeling very unwell, so I am let off this rule break.
I shouted at Babe when she told my off for forgetting my phone when I went to the doctors. – I disagreed with this as I believe I only raised my voice and was extremely worried about my chest and asthma . She has even said that she judge her timing and impact of what she said. After speaking to Babe , maîtriser agreed that it was not as bad as he first thought, but I should of taking my phone no mater what, but he except worry over took my thinking. So I have been let off this rule break.
So that’s all of it , promise! maîtriser is also making me email all this to everyone, so yay! any way , I’m off to bed!!!