With life begining to return to normal, it’s that time once again – Question time with the girls – Miss Kim of Club Rub, Mistress Workshop & Rubber Cult.
What was you first experience of the D/s and BDSM lifestyle?
It was 28 years ago when a mistress friend asked me if I wanted to earn £50? Her name was Mistress Victoria and she was a formable woman. It was the first time I’d ever been in a professional dungeon. There was so much equipment; benches, a wheel, gas masks, whips etc. My head was spinning. The client had a smoking fetish. First she put him in a gas mask, then lit up a huge cigar and blew the smoke down the tube. Hilarious. She threw me a look, as I suppressed a giggle.
What was your first taste of the fetish scene like?
It was Club Submission and I was blown away. I instantly loved it, whist being a little apprehensive. In fact, Mistress Victoria was one of the first people I met theta night and she was so nice to me.
When did you realise you were Domme?
It didn’t really happen like that. I went to my first club nearly 30 years ago and fetish clubbing was my first love. I met so many interesting people and found myself in so many unusual places and parties, it just evolved.
How did you and why did you turn in to a Pro Domme
I closed my monthly fetish club event after 20 years and it seemed like a natural progression. I had already been doing Dungeon Parties with Mistress Vanessa for 15 years. Also my Mistress Workshop has been operational for the last six years. Plus I had more time now Club RUB was closed. My interest for the art of BDSM has grown and grown over the years also. www.misskimrub.com
What was the inspiration behind Club Rub?
There weren’t many fetish clubs 20 years ago. Another one was needed, and I felt themes would add a fun element to a scene that, which at times, could take itself too seriously. Club-rub.com filled that gap.
Which of your amazing workshops do like teaching the most?
My MistressWorkshop.com is by far my favourite. I will never stop teaching that. It’s way too much fun. I love meeting eager ladies, all happy in the pursuit of BDSM knowledge
Do you have any kinks you’re really in to yourself?
I’m a hood lover. I have a site called www.hood-lovers.com Obviously latex! I run RubberCult.com with Cynth Icorn. I have a medical fetish…I love some of the old equipment, it fascinates me. http://www.misskimrub.com/
What do you do for fun and to relax?
com/2018/01/14/2018-trips-year -dog/ Meet friends for trips to restaurants, galleries, stately homes, seaside trips etc. I have a house in Spain and love to go there. I walk, swim, read, write blogs, sunbath, gardening and cafe life. I’m active on the fetish scene, which I still find fun.
Do you have any hard limits as Domme?
Not really. Obviously, I don’t do sex. I don’t allow body worship either. Too old to wrestle anyone!
Would you say you’re a feminist, and why?
I’m an advocate of the rights and equality of women. You don’t have to be anti-man to be pro-woman. I am a womans woman.
Who are you role models?
Elizabeth I, Oprah Winfrey, Brene Brown, Lady Gaga. ‘The Silence Breakers’ The women started a ‘revolution of refusal’ and said #MeToo #TimesUp to sexism and harassment in the workplace.
What is on the cards for you in the future?
I have no intention of ever leaving the fetish scene. The friends I met on the scene 25 years ago are still my oldest and dearest friends, but they have no interest for it anymore. I will carry on flying-the-flag. Putting on gatherings like the Queen Bee Society http://www.misskim
I have some other things up my sleeve. All to be revealed in good time. I have been much imitated over the years. This next project will be a first…mine!
So up this week on are little question time is the one and only Candysnatch Reviews.. A Sex toy reviewer, who is epic in her body positive stance , blogger, sexy vixen , who little bear keeps saying she wants to be like her! I highly recommend poping over to her site or following her on twitter @Candysnatchrewviews. so here we are and hope you enjoy!
Question time with the girls…. And Candy snatch review.
1. Sub, Dom, Switch, Discus? (Babe) I personally am a switch. I’m very happy playing on either side of this fence but in the last few years I’ve found myself leaning slightly towards a submissive persuasion. Definitely falling into a bratty little role more and more. That said I love to play Goddess and be worshipped. I guess I’m spoilt and just want the best of both.
2. Do you have any favourite kinks and if so what are they? (Kitten) oh god I have so many lol! I love to be restrained that’s probably my favourite kink. I love sex in public, the thrill of the risk drives me crazy. I love a bit of role play too. It’s great to be able to just go crazy in a scene and be something or someone you’re not. Pure fantasy play.
3. If you could visit any place, where would it be and why? (mouse) Erm, I’ve always wanted to visit Italy. It’s not somewhere I’ve been yet but I’d love to visit Rome and see all the art and architecture. Despite not being at all religious I’d love to see The Vatican. Fuck knows why lol.
4. What is the best burger in the world and why? (little bear) I’m actually a vegetarian lol. So this is quite a hard one for me. But there’s a 50s style diner where I live called The Hot Rod Diner and they make a bloody amazing veggie stacked burger. I have it with sweet potato fries and a raspberry milkshake.
5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why? (All) oh this is a hard one. I’d go with my former manager. She taught me how to be a strong manager and the importance of consistency and reliability. Someone recently told me I remind them of her before they knew I worked for her and it was a huge compliment. Other wise my two best friends. One male… one female and they influence almost everything I do. I’d be lost without them.
6. What are the first 5 things you do in the morning? (little bear) ok so without doubt first thing I do is check my phone and answer emails before I’ve even left the bed. I work with an American company as a writer and so often wake up to time difference emails. Second I spend some time cuddling my dogs who go mental as soon as I’m up and about. Thirdly straight into the bathroom to wash and brush up. Fourth would be dressed/hair/makeup my vanity knows no bounds and I always have a full face of make up even for work. Fifth would be get my kids up before I leave for work and spend a very brief amount of time checking what they need for the day. Then out the door!
7. What is your favourite room in your house and why? (Mouse) my bedroom. I recently decorated it and I spent ages picking everything out so it’s finally the room of my dreams. A pretty little 50s style boudoir full of lingerie and pin up girls. It’s my favourite place in the world.
8. What does your working week look like? (Kitten) My working week is busy busy busy. Outside of running my site I’m second chef in a busy care home. 4 days a week I’m up at 5 and out the door by half 6. I spend 8 hours running around my kitchen like a thing possessed and then come home by 3 ready to greet my girls home and be mum. Around my 4 chefing days I also schedule 2 full days for the blog and reviewing and regularly fit freelancing in after kitchen shifts. It’s not unusual for me to work 12 hour days and sometimes 10 days on a run.
9. Do you like to cook and what type of food do you like? (Babe) Given my occupation I obviously cook loads. My favourite aspect is baking and when I get a rare day off I’m often found baking. Particularly at Christmas when I bake for family and friends too.
10. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why? I would have to say I’d love the power to talk to animals just so I could talk to my dogs. Hahaha I talk to them anyway but it would be lovely to know what they’re thinking.
Silly Questions from little bear.
What is the best breakfast cereal in the world? Crunchy nut cornflakes!
Where in the world would you live if you could live anywhere and why? Somewhere hot and beautiful. I was recently seriously tempted to move to Majorca! I’d love to be able to walk on white sands on my days off.
Leather, Latex, or silk? Latex! I love Latex so much the feeling is incredible.
Castle, palace, or mansion? Palace. I’m far too much of a princess for either of the others.
What is your favourite colour? PINK! Every day of the week.
Pixie x x x x