Reviews for roomantics.co.uk
When I got an email from Roomantics.co.uk asking if I had ever thought of being a product tester, I don’t think you could have found a happier little pixie but being a good girl, I asked maîtres if I could, and having him on a good day, he said yes! It also turned out that they wanted reviews of lubes, edible and. This thrilled my darling little bear as it included bubble baths and massage oils, something she has been dying to test for ages, sort of her dream job. So, we picked out somethings we fancied testing out and waited!
Now first thing I’m going to say is not about the products, but Roomantics.co.uk as a company. Their website is fabulous and super easy to use. The customer service was awesome, and the communication was first rate. We got an email telling us are order had been shipped and when it arrived it was discretely boxed. With bubble wrapped products and nothing to bulky, meaning less stuff to go in my recycling bin! (Have you seen amazons packaging?!) the was a ding in the box, but I am putting that down to a bad postage service.
We picked out 3 products from the Dona range. Not a company I had really heard of before, but we chose the, as the stuff sounded nice and it did not have any hidden nasties in them. Me and Kitten have bad allergies and I’m diabetic so that plays in to anything we use.
The first thing we tried was …
Dona kissable body paint, in strawberry soufflé:
• Beautiful and tastefully packaging.
• Nothing we were allergic to or to high in sugars.
• Smelt wonderful, like wild strawberry with a hint of musk and not overly sweet.
• Had a nice creamy liquid texture, and not remotely grainy.
• Not sticky at all and left no bitter after taste or clinginess in the mouth.
• A little goes a long way.
• Great on nipples, cocks, or clits.
• Flipping ace straight on a nipple if it’s been in a fridge.
• The brush was not terribly good, but this can easily be over come by using a paint brush.
• Smelt so good, it made us all hungry.
Would we buy it again? Hell, bloody yes!
Next up was ….
Dona bubble bath, in aphrodisiac flirty scent.
The good points:
• Had nothing kitten or myself are allergic to in it (*5)
• Smelt divine, like a summer berry wine with a hint of musk.
• Easy to open, pour and close again.
• A little went a long way, making it extremely good value for money.
• Soft, foamy bubble that lasted for the whole of the bath.
• It gets you clean.
• Reviews your body and mind and relaxes at the same time.
• Left my skin soft, smooth, and silky.
• Made my super tingly and turned on.
• Made little bear hungry!
Would we buy it again? Yes!!! In fact, we have the other scent to try out as we were so impressed with this product.
We left the best till last, with….
Dona massage oil in strawberry soufflé:
• Nothing any of us are allergic to in it!
• Easy to open, pour and close back up even with oily hands.
• Smelt divine, like wild strawberry, with a hint of musk and a touch of smokiness. Not overly sweet or artificial.
• A little goes a long way, especially with warm hands.
• The action of sore muscles being rubbed, with strong fingers, mixed with the scent and how relaxed it left me feeling, led to me begging maîtres to use his tongue on me.
• He did after kissing all the places his fingers had been and said the was no nasty taste and it was not over oil.
• Relaxed me so much I came hard and need to be fucked for 2hours straight (thank you!)
• Maîtres said it turned me into an extremely submissive, strawberry scented, princess, who would let him do what ever he wanted to do to her! (He says a big thank you)
• The slight scent on my skin meant that if I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, I got horny all over again.
• Is now one of my favourite forms of fourplay.
• Made us all hungry as hell.
Well that was, and here is looking forward to are next time doing reviews!